This 1-hour info session will provide you with the basics and best practices for selling your food products on Amazon.
We will cover:
- Understanding Amazon’s #1 objective and how it impacts your biz
- Touring an active seller account and learn the critical language
- Hearing the simple, effective strategy used by small brands to compete
- Understanding the 10 steps to create an irresistible product listing
- Learning the Amazon profit equation and 11 critical costs
- Getting the scoop on just announced, upcoming changes for sellers
- Asking any question and receiving honest answers
Heather Sears, Marketer | Consultant | Author
Heather is an accomplished marketer, consultant, published author, and Branchfood member! She actively sells her kitchen products on Amazon and has done so for the last two years. Her products were named “hot new releases” and were immediately profitable. She is also an accomplished marketing executive and author of the award-winning book Mind to Mouth: A Busy Chick’s Guide to Mindful Mealtimes. Heather has over 20 years of experience working with brands including Coors, Dunkin’ Donuts, Integrative Nutrition, PayPal and YP.com helping them navigate changing consumer mindsets and purchasing behavior. Heather has a BA with high honors from University of Michigan and MBA from Northwestern University. She lives in Boston with her husband and son where she plays tennis and enjoys cooking crave-worthy meals. Connect with her at www.heather-sears.com.
Selling on Amazon: Basics and Best Practices for Food Startups
Thursday, April 5, 2018
1:30 - 2:30PM
50 Milk Street
Meridian 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02110
~Snacks and drinks will be provided and check out our April Community Table beforehand!
RSVP today! http://bit.ly/amazonforfood