Branchfood and Branch Venture Group invite you to attend our second annual financing for food discussion focused on angel investment for high-growth food startups on Thursday, June 21st 6PM-8PM at 50 Milk Street in Boston's Downtown Crossing.
Areas of Focus:
- Hear from investors on what financing food is all about what they look for in investments
- Learn the terminology used by angel investors and venture capitalists
- Understand the pros and cons of raising early-stage investment for your startup
- Review the process for raising funding, timeline expectations, and documentation
- Receive answers to your questions about the fundraising process
This panel discussion is ideal for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs, individuals looking to connect with food investors, and anyone interested in food consumer packaged goods, food tech, and agtech business development, and finance.
Angel Investing 101: Investing in Food Businesses
Thursday, June 21, 2018
6 - 8PM
6:00PM - 6:30PM - Arrival and Networking
6:30PM - 7:30PM - Opening Remarks + Panel Discussion on Angel Investment for Food
7:30PM - 8:30PM - Networking and Food Tasting
Additional parking information can be found here.
50 Milk Street
Lighthouse 20th Floor
Boston, MA 02110
~Snacks and drinks will be provided
Thank you to our sponsor, Wolf & Company, for supporting food and innovation in Boston!